**MINTAGE SOLD OUT**
Fans of The Mandalorian™, the Lucasfilm series which premiered on Disney+ in November 2019 will remember in the first episode, The Mandalorian™ bounty hunter is promised Beskar™ steel as a reward for bringing his target back.
Similarly, our Beskar steel bars have wavey ridges and patterns on the surface and are stamped with the Imperial shield of Palpatine’s empire. Our 10oz pure silver bar has been designed to replicate the nearly impenetrable steel and a bespoke antique finish completes the design. This bar is also legal tender and bears the Niue Coat of Arms on the obverse, along with confirmation of .999 purity of the silver and the weight.
Each Beskar Bar is individually packaged inside a clear, protective coin capsule. Buy one or stack them, the choice is up to you! With a mintage of only 3,000, why not reward yourself today!
This special release was developed in conjunction with one of our customers, and we have only 200 reserved for sale.
- 10oz silver bar replicates Beskar™ steel from the hit Lucasfilm series The Mandalorian™.
- The coin has wavey ridges and patterns on the surface and is stamped with the Imperial shield of Palpatine’s empire.
- Officially licensed collectible.
- Individually packaged in a simple, clear capsule - stack these or collect individually!
- Legal tender in Niue.
- Limited worldwide mintage of only 3,000 bars.
- Antiqued, bespoke finish.
- 99.9% Fine Silver.
- A must for any Star Wars™ or The Mandalorian™ fan, or coin collector.
See video of last year's Beskar Bar below (Note: no video was made of this year's release):
Released 11 August, 2022 | RRP USD$599.00
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||10 troy oz|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Niue Coat of Arms|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||110mm x 49.5mm x 5.4mm|