The Hierophant 1oz Silver Coin - Tarot Cards
The Hierophant is the sixth coin in our wildly popular Tarot Card coin Collection. The card is numbered Five in the emblematic Tarot cards known as the Major Arcana. The Hierophant is the male counterpart to the High Priestess. While he also deals with the spiritual realm and the subconscious, his path is one of tradition, structure, and rules.
The Hierophant encourages you to explore your spiritual or religious ideas or simply enjoy being surrounded by people who have well-established belief systems and explicit values. This card is about exploring other ways of thinking that will prompt further learning, ultimately leading you to uncover your personal truths.
In his left hand, the Hierophant holds the Papal Cross, a triple sceptre that denotes his religious status. He raises his right hand in a religious blessing, with two fingers pointing towards Heaven, signifying the physical and spiritual planes. While the Hierophant undoubtedly has religious overtones, the card also represents the benefits and detriments of any cultural or social institutions in our lives.
In reverse, the Hierophant can indicate dogma or closed-mindedness to other’s viewpoints or warns against acting on unsuitable advice. He reminds you that you are your own teacher and don’t need to accept rigid structures and traditions. The card gives you permission to trust your inner guidance system and create your own path or stay connected to your core values and beliefs, so you won’t be led astray.
Ultimately, the Hierophant allows us to seek out structure to guide us forward and give meaning to our lives through higher learning.
In order to mimic a Tarot Card, this striking 1oz pure silver coin has been coloured, engraved, and shaped. The obverse of the coin has a beautiful, engraved border around the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, confirming it as legal tender.
It arrives inside specially designed packaging which opens like a book to reveal the coin. Underneath, a Certificate of Authenticity and a holographic sticker have been added to confirm the coin’s legal tender status and unique number in the mintage of just 2,000. On the inside front cover, you will find the meaning behind the card.
This coin would make a wonderful gift or an attractive addition to any coin collection. But act quickly, as previous issues in this popular series have sold out!
- Sixth release in our popular Tarot Cards Coin Collection is The Hierophant.
- The Hierophant card is numbered Five in the emblematic Tarot cards known as the Major Arcana. The Hierophant encourages you to explore your spiritual or religious beliefs.
- 1oz pure silver coin shows a coloured and engraved representation of the Hierophant, the male counterpart to the High Priestess, on a rectangular coin - to mirror the shape of a Tarot card.
- Legal tender in Niue and features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Presented in custom-made book-style packaging. The
- meaning behind the card and the Certificate of Authenticity are printed alongside the coin.
- Unique addition to any Tarot card or coin collection.
- Limited edition-only 2,000 coins available worldwide
Released 1 February, 2022 | RRP USD$95.00
|Collection||Tarot Cards Collectibles|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||53mm x 36mm|