If there’s anything that always cheers us up and gives us the warm fuzzies, it’s the puppy-filled adventure film, Disney’s 101 Dalmatians. And now you can bring back your childhood nostalgia with this 1oz pure silver coin!
Set in London, the film follows two dalmatians, Pongo and Perdita, and their human owners, Roger and Anita. When the puppies are dognapped, Roger and Anita set out to save them and, in the process, end up rescuing 86 additional dalmatians — bringing the total to 101 dalmatians! An endearing story of family love, no wonder this story has withstood the test of time.
Officially licensed, this is the first release as part of our special Disney’s 101 Dalmatians coin series. It showcases a signature moment from the film where Roger and Anita and their pups, Pongo and Perdita, get married. While most of the image is in colour, the outside of the chapel has been frosted to make the silver pop!
To verify the coin’s legal tender status, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is stamped on the obverse. The worldwide release is limited to just 2,000.
Each limited-edition coin is placed in a beautiful, themed box, which includes the same image as seen on the coin. A Certificate of Authenticity is printed at the back of the box along with the coin’s unique number in the mintage.
A paw-fect addition to your collection! Order yours today
- First 1oz pure silver coin for Disney’s 101 Dalmatians, showcasing a scene from the film where Roger and Anita (and Pongo and Perdita) get married.
- Features colour, engraving, and frosting details.
- Officially licensed by Disney
- Packaged in a themed box featuring the image as seen on the coin.
- Unique memento for any Disney fan or coin collector.
- Limited mintage — just 2,000 coins available worldwide.
Released 29 September, 2022 I RRP USD$99.00
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|