It’s time for the next coin in our new Star Wars™ Coin Collection, Faces of the Empire™. This coin has been shaped and coloured to replicate the Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot’s intimidating helmet. A full 1oz of pure silver, the design includes additional relief to give it an extra 3D feel.
Imperial pilots relied on lightning-quick reflexes and fearlessness to survive tours of duty against the Empire's enemies, as TIE fighters were lightly armored and lacked shields. Only the very best pilots earned their wings as fighter aces.
The entire Faces of the Empire Collection is shown below. It will comprise 16 coins and be released over the next two years:
Every coin will be packed inside a compact and modern Star Wars branded case - designed with a window to enable you to display these precious collectibles. Despite their shape and colour, they are legal tender – with the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse This legal tender status is confirmed by a Certificate of Authenticity on the back of the case along with a holographic sticker confirming each coin’s unique number in its 10,000 mintage.
Perhaps you have a favourite already? Or maybe you want the entire collection!
- New Star Wars™ collection – Faces of the Empire™.
- Uniquely shaped 1oz silver coin shows the iconic “face” of an Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot.
- Officially licensed collectible coin. More distinctive designs to follow over the next 2 years.
- Presented in compact and modern Star Wars branded packaging.
- Perfect for all Star Wars fans or collectors.
- Limited edition - worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
Released 7 October, 2021 | RRP USD $99.00
|Star Wars™ The Faces of the Empire™
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
|Country of Issue
|36mm x 30.2mm