**MINTAGE SOLD OUT**
Archangel Michael 1oz Silver Coin
The warrior Archangel Michael features on the second release in our Archangel Coin Collection struck in 1oz pure silver.
The coin features a striking image of powerful Archangel from a 1920 stained-glass window by Mary Hutchinson in Hull Minster, UK. An intricate engraved border provides a frame for both sides of the coin, which is legal tender in Niue.
In Hebrew the name Mikha’el means “who is like God?". This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Michael is the only angel identified as an archangel in the Bible. He is most often thought of as the angel of protection and the most powerful of all the angels. He is considered a leader within the angelic realm and a patron angel of righteousness, mercy and justice. As such, scriptural artwork often depicts him as a warrior and carrying a sword.
The elegant outer box reflects Michael’s energy colour of blue – representing strength and courage. Inside, an acrylic coin case protects the coin and lets you display it easily. A numbered Certificate of Authenticity confirms the mintage of just 2,000. This divine limited-edition coin is not to be missed!
- Second release in the new Archangels Coin Collection.
- Shows a striking image of the warrior Archangel Michael from a 1920 stained-glass window by Mary Hutchinson in Hull Minster, UK.
- Legal tender in Niue. Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Themed box and magnetized acrylic coin case allow easy access and display.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Heavenly addition to any coin collection.
Released June, 2022 | RRP USD$89.00
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||36mm x 53mm|