The second release in our paw-some coin collection for Disney’s 101 Dalmatians features the adorable tail-wagging family in 1oz pure silver!
When thinking about 101 Dalmatians, one can’t help but run through the numbers. First, there were two. Then a litter of puppies found Pongo and Perdita heading up a family of 17. And by the time this fan-favourite, madcap animated adventure drew to a close, Roger and Anita Radcliff had become the human guardians of a staggering 101 dogs!
Officially licensed, this coin features a still shot from an earlier moment in the film where the puppy-filled family of 17 are watching TV together in the lounge. The design is mostly in colour but as a lovely contrast, some patches of the carpet and the fireplace have been engraved and partially frosted. We’re 101% sure you’ll love this piece!
To confirm it as a legal tender coin, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll is engraved on the obverse. The worldwide mintage is set at just 2,000!
Each coin is held inside a gorgeous custom-designed box lined with black velvet. On the front is the same image as seen on the coin. It truly is the whole package! A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number in the mintage is printed on the back.
Add this piece to your Disney collection today!
- 1oz pure silver coin for Disney’s 101 Dalmatians, showcasing the adorable moment from the film where the family are sitting together in the lounge watching TV.
- Coloured and engraved coin with lovely, frosted details.
- Officially licensed by Disney.
- Packaged in a custom-designed box, featuring the image as seen on the coin.
- Unique memento for any Disney fan or coin collector.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000.
Released 27 October, 2022 | RRP USD$99.00
|Collection||Disney 101 Dalmatians|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|