Just when you thought it couldn’t get any bigger and bolder, well, think again! Han Solo™ in Carbonite is back, and this time in the form of a hefty 10oz pure silver coin!
Carbon-freezing is an industrial process that encases highly pressurized gases inside solidified carbonite. In Cloud City™, Darth Vader™ decided to freeze Luke Skywalker™ in carbonite for transport to the Emperor. Before setting his trap for Luke, Vader tested the process on Han Solo. The smuggler survived and was later freed by Princess Leia™ in Jabba Hutt’s palace, though hibernation sickness left him temporarily blind.
Shaped like a bar, this eye-catching memento is fully engraved and antiqued to further enhance the detail. It stands 120mm tall, which is sure to capture (get it? XD) attention! On the obverse of the coin, you will find the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, confirming it is legal tender and the Lucasfilm copyright for authentication.
Each officially licensed coin is packaged in a HUGE Star Wars™-themed box, with a Certificate of Authenticity on the back along with the coin’s unique number in the limited mintage of 1,000. There is also a large window, which allows you to store your precious memento but also have it visible for display!
It will be no surprise if the demand is high for this coin, so order now while there’s still time!
- Large, rectangular, engraved coin featuring Han Solo™ frozen in carbonite.
- 10oz pure silver - measures a substantial 120mm.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Presented in an impressive, themed coin case lined with velvet.
- Addition of a window in the box for ease of display.
- Huge memento for any Star Wars™ fan of this classic scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
Released 4 November, 2022 I RRP $599.00USD
|Collection||Star Wars™ Classic|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||10 troy oz|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||44.55 x 120mm|