**MINTAGE SOLD OUT**
Star Wars™ Death Star™ 1kg Silver Coin
It had to be done. We have finally faithfully recreated the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the Death Star™, as a limited-edition 3D coin! Using a weighty 1kg pure antiqued silver, this is a very special collectible indeed. And, with a mintage of only 299 coins worldwide, if you get one, you’ll be the envy of all your friends!
Each of the Empire’s Death Stars was built around a terrifying weapon – a superlaser array capable of destroying a planet. According to legend, the ancient Sith™ used massive kyber crystals to create superweapons; during the Clone Wars™, the Geonosians™ revived the superlaser design. The Empire™ constructed the first Death Star in secret for nearly two decades before using it to destroy Alderaan™; the second Death Star boasted a more powerful superlaser, with improved targeting sensors and power regulators
This one-of-a-kind collectible arrives in a specially designed coin case, packaged inside a Star Wars™ themed outer box. A Certificate of Authenticity bears the exclusive serial number of each incredible coin.
An additional acrylic display case and white gloves are provided to allow you to handle and proudly display this precious piece – we know you will want to!
Don’t wait a moment longer. Order yours now!
- Mighty 1kg pure silver coin of the terrifying Death Star™ from Star Wars™.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm.
- Presented in Star Wars themed packaging with a customised coin case for protection along with acrylic display case and gloves for handling.
- Amazing collectible for any Star Wars fan or coin collector.
- Worldwide mintage of only 299 coins.
- Proof quality 99.9% pure silver with an antique finish.
Released 17 February, 2021 | RRP USD$3,650.00
|Star Wars™ Classic
|999 Fine Silver
|Year of Issue
|Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
|Country of Issue