Ready your tridents! From the ocean emerges this fantastic Chibi® Coin of AQUAMAN™ from the 2018 film of the same name. PLUS there’s a 1 in 10 chance for a bonus gilded version! — how cool is that!
The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean, Arthur Curry™ where he must stop his half-brother from waging war against the surface world. A journey that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be…a king.
Created in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, it is coloured and shaped to show the sea king’s iconic gold and green get up and holding the Trident of Atlan. The coin is made with 1oz of pure silver and includes some relief to add extra charm. The gilded version is plated in pure gold with wonderful, frosted engraving and mirror-finish. It’s truly a very special collectible!
Engraved on the obverse is the Public Seal of Niue, which guarantees it is legal tender. The worldwide mintage is set at just 2,000 – with just 200 of those being gilded!
Each piece arrives nestled in a high-quality case with a large window for display. A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number in the limited mintage can be found on the back. There are more coins to come in this series so get excited, we’re sure you’ll love them all!
Defend the Kingdom of Atlantis today!
- Uniquely shaped and coloured 1oz pure silver Chibi® Coin.
- Shows AQUAMAN™ in his signature gold and green suit and holding the Trident of Atlan, as seen in the 2018 film, Aquaman™.
- Includes a 1 in 10 chance for a bonus gilded version – gold plated with wonderful mirror-finish and frosted engraving.
- Presented in a high-quality, themed box and acrylic case. Display ready. Created in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
- Fantastic piece for all AQUAMAN fans or collectors of DC memorabilia.
Released 31 January, 2023 | RRP USD$99.00
|Collection||DC Comics Chibi® Coin Collection|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||36mm x 31.44mm|