Today sees the release of the third coin in our Alice in Wonderland Silver Coin Collection, which celebrates the much-loved 1951 Disney film’s 70th anniversary! This delightful 1oz pure silver coin celebrates the tea party scene from this classic movie. It features an image of Alice, with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, teetering on a spoon over a teacup! The design is enhanced by frost and mirror finish highlights.
After falling down the rabbit hole, Alice encounters the Mad Hatter and the March Hare having tea and celebrating a “very merry unbirthday”. Delighted by their singing and curious as ever, Alice joins the party and finds it involves regularly switching places at the table (with no time for tea!), making short, personal remarks and asking unanswerable riddles - all of which eventually drive Alice away!
As a legal tender coin, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse, which can be viewed though the acrylic display block that holds the coin. The presentation box provided is themed to reflect the Mad Hatter, and you will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity. Only 2,000 of these coins are available worldwide - so don’t delay, the world of Wonderland is calling!
- Officially licensed Disney collectible coin.
- Celebrates Disney’s great animated classic Alice in Wonderland (1951).
- Coloured image of Alice, with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, teetering on a spoon over a teacup! Incorporates frost and mirror finish highlights.
- Supplied in an acrylic display block inside complementary packaging.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Proof quality 99.9% pure silver.
- Desirable collectible for any Disney fan.
Released 8 September, 2021 | RRP USD$99.00
|Collection||Disney Movies Collectibles|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Year of Issue||2021|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|