Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
Numbers 1-50 are available as an authenticated Premium Number Selection and packaged in a secure, click-close acrylic display case! A label reinforcing the coin’s unique number in the mintage is displayed on the front of the case. Whether on display or in hand, now you can keep this prized, low number collectible in pristine condition!
Nick Fury continues his legacy on pure silver! This 1oz Marvel Chibi® Coin is such an epic way to show your love for one of the greatest super spies in the world.
- Within the limited 2,000 mintage, you get a 1 in 10 chance to receive a gilded version.
- Coloured and shaped, this Chibi® Coin is a unique representation of Nick Fury looking ready for combat, wearing his S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform and eye patch.
- The obverse bears the Public Seal of Niue, confirming the coin’s legal tender status.
- Creating a heroic display, the quality box has a large display window and themed imagery to complement the coin.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number are shown on the back.
A piece sure to attract attention in your Marvel collection!
|Collection||PREMIUM NUMBER SELECTION Chibi® Coins|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||36mm x 28.29mm|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »