Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
Step into the enchanting world of Disney's Fantasia with this grand 3oz pure silver coin. Whether you're a devoted Disney collector or a fan of the cinematic arts, this coin is a treasure you won't want to miss.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000, making it a rare and valuable addition to any collection.
- Includes a coloured image of the Sorcerer's Apprentice sequence featuring Disney’s Mickey Mouse.
- The mirror finish scroll along the bottom shows more iconic scenes and characters from the film.
- Engraved on the obverse is the Public Seal of Niue, confirming the coin is legal tender.
- Officially licensed by Disney. It's sure to be a collector's dream come true to own a coin that carries the Disney seal of approval.
- Arrives in a quality, themed case, with the coin ready to be displayed and admired.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a unique serial number.
- Makes for a memorable and cherished gift.
By owning this coin, you're acquiring a piece of Disney's cinematic history and the enduring legacy of this beloved film.
|Collection||Disney Movies Collectibles|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||3 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »