Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
- Limited mintage of 500, making this a very rare and exclusive collectible.
- 1/4oz pure gold coin pays tribute to the 2024 Lunar Year of the Dragon
- The design includes an engraving of a dragon along with its Chinese character.
- Legal tender with the Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles III engraved on the obverse.
- Presented in a quality display case and themed outer box. A separate Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number are included.
Great gift idea for the Lunar New Year or coin collector.
|Metal||9999 Fine Gold|
|Weight||1/4 troy oz|
|Year of Issue||2024|
|Effigy||Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles III|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »