SHOP & WIN $300 TO SPEND WITH US!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are closed until at least 28 April, any products ordered cannot be shipped until our return to normal business. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Promotion ends 30.04.20.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
If you haven’t had a chance to take a look around our new website, now is the perfect time! Until 30 April 2020 we are offering you the chance to win up to $300 to spend online with us!
All you need to do to enter the draw is explore the new site, decide which precious collectible you want to buy, add it to your cart, create a new account and place your order. It’s that simple! Anything else you may want to know is outlined in the Terms and Conditions section below.
If you had an existing account with us, you’ll still need to activate it on the new website to be in the draw. The steps you’ll need to take are also outlined here.
Why not add some coins or foils to your wishlist as you browse – that way if you’re our lucky winner you’ll have your favourites lined up ready to go!
Don’t worry if you’ve already created your new account and purchased from the new website, you're in the draw too!
So, what are you waiting for?
Start shopping now and be in to win!
SHOP & WIN Prize Draw Official Rules (Terms and Conditions)
Official Rules (Terms and Conditions) for New Zealand Mint’s SHOP & WIN Prize Draw to win up to USD$300 to spend online facilitated through the New Zealand Mint website www.nzmint.com.
- To enter the prize draw simply create an account and place an online order for at least one collectible on the New Zealand Mint website, nzmint.com, from 24 March to 30 April 2020 inclusive. Excludes bullion products. No minimum spend required.
- Only one entry is allowed i.e. multiple orders will not result in multiple entries into the prize draw and creating multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
- All entrants deemed qualified by the stated Official Rules are eligible to win the prize.
- The Prize Draw commences on Tuesday 24 March at 9.00 pm (NZST) and concludes on Thursday 30 April 2020 at 5pm (NZST).
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance of the Official Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Prize Draw.
- New Zealand Mint employees and their immediate families are excluded from entering the prize draw.
- New Zealand Mint reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in this prize draw on reasonable grounds.
- By participating, entrants grant New Zealand Mint exclusive permission to use their name in connection with the Prize Draw, and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- By participating in this Prize Draw you are authorising New Zealand Mint to contact you in connection with this Prize Draw.
WINNING THE PRIZE:
- Only one winner of the Prize Draw can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined by New Zealand Mint.
- New Zealand Mint’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email or phone. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted after three attempts over the course of 5 days) New Zealand Mint will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not used by 31 August 2020 it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The Winner will be announced on Thursday 14 May 2020 at 12pm NZST.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf.
- New Zealand Mint reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who New Zealand Mint decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Official Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Prize Draw or won using fraudulent means.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies New Zealand Mint in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, import duties, customs clearances or other costs that may be associated with the shipping or delivery of the prize.
- The Winner will receive a discount code up to the value of USD$300 to be applied against one single online purchase transaction made via their New Zealand Mint account on www.nzmint.com. The single transaction may consist of multiple items. Some items are subject to brand owner’s shipping restrictions.
New Zealand Mint Responsibility:
New Zealand Mint reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue this Prize Draw at any stage, for any reason.
New Zealand Mint takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Prize Draw due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law New Zealand Mint will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Prize Draw entry or winning the Prize Draw prize.
- Participation in the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these Official Rules (Terms and Conditions).