Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
Introducing the perfect blend of holiday cheer and galactic wonder - the 2023 Star Wars™ Seasons Greetings coin featuring imagery of the cutest child in the galaxy. Crafted from a gleaming 1oz of pure silver, it will make a delightful gift for any fan!
- Limited worldwide release of just 2,023.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique serial number are provided.
- The imagery of Grogu includes him with holiday coloured ensemble, adorably poised within his signature hover pram. Behind him, a sea of frosted gifts contrasts beautifully against a black background.
- The words “The Best Things Come In Small Packages” is shown using a wonderful mix of frosted engraving and colour.
- Each coin is held inside a bauble-shaped coin case and book-like packaging – it really is the whole package!
- Legal Tender with the Public Seal of Niue on the obverse.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm
- Imagine the joy on the face of a loved one as they receive this splendid treasure.
A timeless keepsake that embodies the Star Wars galaxy and the festive season.
|Collection||Star Wars™ Coins|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »