If you are in Auckland, NZ
If you are in Auckland and would like to bring your bullion to us in person, simply pop into our offices anytime between 0900 and 1630 Monday to Friday. No appointment is required! We will:
• create a supplier profile with your basic information.
• take a copy of your ID (such as passport or driver's licence).
• create a buyback proforma invoice. This will include the bullion we are buying back, the quantity and the total amount being paid.
If you are outside Auckland, NZ
If you are not in Auckland, please courier your bullion to the following address: New Zealand Mint, Level 1, 48 Greys Avenue, Auckland, 1010. Please note that shipping and liability is between yourself and your chosen courier company. Please include:
• a copy of your ID (such as passport or driver's licence).
• your contact details including your physical address, email address, daytime contact number.
• a nominated bank account number for payment.
Please note, prices can only be locked in once we physically have the bullion. Once we have processed the buyback, we will email you the buyback proforma invoice for your records.
What about payment?
Payment can be made into any nominated bank account - local or international - that same evening. Please note the cut off times for same day payment processing are 0930 and 1500. For smaller buybacks we may be able to offer cash payments - please ask the bullion trader if this option is available.
What do we buy back?
.999 silver coins and bars, any carat gold coins and bars and scrap gold jewellery. Jewellery is x-rayed to confirm carat and paid per gram.
Have more questions? We are more than happy to help. Please get in touch with us through our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Get in Contact