This fourth and final coin in our Disney Mickey Mouse Sports Coin Collection features Mickey showing off his ball skills. The complete collection features running, swimming, cycling and basketball – something for everyone. It’s a slam dunk!
Naturally this is also an officially licensed 1oz pure silver coin. Its modern design uses both colour and engraving and incorporates the words “Aim High” – in keeping with the basketball theme.
The coin is placed in an acrylic block to make it easy to display. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies the coin, which confirms the 2,000 mintage and the purity of the silver and acknowledges the coin as legal tender in Niue. The obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Only 2,000 of these coins will be available worldwide, so make sure you don’t pass on this opportunity.
- Officially licensed Disney Mickey Mouse Coin Collection.
- 1oz pure silver coins with modern, dynamic designs showcasing a variety of sports; running, swimming, cycling and basketball.
- Fourth and final coin features Mickey Mouse showcasing his basketball skills along with the words “Aim High”.
- An acrylic coin case allows easy display. The outer box mirrors imagery from the coin.
- Ideal for any Disney fan or Mickey Mouse collector.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
Released 20 November, 2020
|Collection||Mickey Mouse & Friends Collectibles|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|