Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
New Zealand Mint deliveries must be to a physical residential or business address, we do not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
Please include a daytime mobile/phone number with your delivery details in case we need to contact you. All orders are sent from New Zealand Mint during normal New Zealand business hours.
FREE SHIPPING applies for all online orders worldwide. Excludes all bullion products.
In the unlikely event of a delay with your order, you will be contacted by email regarding expected delivery time.
New Zealand (3 – 5 Days)
Delivery to any destination in New Zealand will be by courier.
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for delivery of your goods. A confirmation email will be sent when the goods are dispatched.
Courier Express Delivery Exclusions
- Courier Express delivery is available to most locations throughout New Zealand, however, customers on the New Zealand Rural Delivery Postal route should allow an additional 3 working days for delivery.
- Courier Express delivery timescale is based on orders placed before 3pm (New Zealand time), for orders placed after 3pm please allow an additional day for delivery.
- Courier Express delivery is not available on public holidays.
Please note: we request approximately 4 days to process your order and send the tracking information. Shipping time varies between 4 to 8 days depending on your location. Expect shipping carrier delays due to high shipping volumes this holiday season. Order early to avoid disappointment
For orders delivered outside of New Zealand the following delivery time will apply:
|Australia (Zone A)||4 – 8 working days|
|South Pacific (Zone B)||4 – 7 working days|
|East Asia & North America (Zone C)||5 – 8 working days|
|UK & Europe (Zone D)||5 – 8 working days|
|Rest of World (Zone E)||5 – 8 working days|
Please note: you may be subject to import duties, taxes and customs clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions and fees.
- These timeframes are subject to product availability. In the unlikely event that an item or all of the items in your order are no longer available we will contact you to notify you of the delay and offer alternative products if applicable.
- If any issues arise which mean we are unable to meet these timeframes we will let you know as soon as possible.
- If you fail to receive your parcel within 14 days of dispatch please notify us by email email@example.com.
Returns, Exchanges & Order Cancellations
New Zealand Mint is dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers. We are confident you will like what you have ordered, but if something isn’t right please let us know.
New Zealand Mint trades under the regulation of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
The act states that goods must be of acceptable quality and match the description that we have given you. New Zealand Mint will repair, exchange or refund the original purchase price of any faulty or damaged goods that have been purchased online through our website, where the fault or damage is articulated within 14 days of receipt of the order.
In the case of quality issue returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your product selection carefully. In line with the Consumer Guarantees Act, New Zealand Mint is not obliged to refund or cancel orders for Change of Mind purchases. Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund where you have buyer’s remorse, have made a mistake during ordering, or you subsequently find a cheaper price elsewhere.
Please return goods to:
New Zealand Mint
48 Greys Avenue
Please contact us if you have any other questions regarding delivery, exchanges or returns: email@example.com.
Now that you are clear about our Delivery and Returns policy, don't forget to check our Latest Releases here.