Tarot Cards – Death 1oz Silver Coin
The fourteenth release in our Tarot Card Coin Collection is the Number Thirteen Major Arcana Card – Death!
The True Meaning Behind the Death Tarot Card:
Due to its name and imagery, the card evokes fear and anxiety, but its meaning does not refer to literal death. Instead, it signifies spiritual transformation and a time of change and new beginnings.
The card indicates the end of a major phase or aspect of your life that you realize is no longer serving you, opening the possibility of something far more valuable and essential. You need to put the past behind you and be ready to embrace new possibilities. Transform yourself and clear away the old to bring in the new.
In reverse, Death can mean that you are on the verge of meaningful change but are resisting it. You may be reluctant to let go, or you may not know how to make the change you need. Because of your refusal, life has stagnated, and you feel stuck in limbo. The card urges that change is not something you can resist forever. If you keep holding onto the things you should be letting go of, the universe will find a way to push you onto your life path in its own way, which can be shocking and distressing. Embrace the change and know that as you learn to release the past and surrender to the present, the future becomes even brighter.
A Mesmerising Collectible:
Struck from 1oz of .999 silver, the coin shows a unique, coloured representation of the Death Tarot Card. Some frosted engravings adorn the coin, with the name of the card engraved along the bottom. A mirror finish frame adds contrast and makes the silver shine!
Legal Tender & Certificate of Authenticity:
The obverse features a stunning intricate border surrounding the Public Seal of Niue, which confirms the coin as legal tender. To further guarantee it is a genuine collector’s item, a Certificate of Authenticity is provided.
Limited Edition & Exquisite Packaging:
The worldwide release is limited to just 2,000 coins and is sure to be popular amongst Tarot Card enthusiasts and coin collectors alike. Each keepsake is tucked in a custom-designed, navy-blue case that opens like a book to reveal the coin inside, along with the card’s meaning. Turn it to the back, and you will see the unique serial number in the mintage.
Let go of the past and embrace what lies ahead! Don’t miss out, order yours today
- Fourteenth release in our popular Tarot Cards Coin Collection is Death. This card is numbered Thirteen in the emblematic Tarot cards known as the Major Arcana. Despite its foreboding connotation, the card actually signifies spiritual transformation and a time of change and new beginnings. It encourages us to let go of old negative energy in order to move forward in a positive direction.
- 1oz pure silver coin shows a coloured and engraved representation of Death on a rectangular coin - to mirror the shape of a Tarot card.
- Legal tender coin with the Public Seal of Niue on the obverse.
- Presented in custom-made book-style packaging. The meaning behind the card and the Certificate of Authenticity are printed alongside the coin.
- Unique addition to any Tarot card or coin collection.
- Limited edition - only 2,000 coins available worldwide.
Released 9 August, 2023 I RRP USD$99.00
|Collection||Tarot Cards Collectibles|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
|Dimensions||53mm x 36mm|