Witness a glimpse of Disney Cruella’s wretchedness with this 1oz pure silver coin!
Ever since the 1961 film, this wonderfully wicked villain has careened into our consciousness and given us chills — and thrills. “That devil woman,” as Perdita first described her to Pongo, set out on an evil quest to seize Pongo and Perdita’s Dalmatians and make a fur coat out of them!
The third release in our Disney 101 Dalmatians coin series captures a suspenseful moment in the film where the fashionista, in a fit of rage, is chasing after the puppies. The mountain behind her includes frosted details to highlight the stunning silver.
As legal tender, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll is engraved on the obverse. The worldwide availability is limited to just 2,000!
Officially licensed, each de-vil-ish coin is secured in an acrylic capsule for safe transporting. It is placed inside a beautiful custom-designed box lined with black velvet for further protection. The front cover shows the same image as seen on the coin. A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number in the mintage are printed on the back.
Continue your collection today!
- 1oz pure silver coin showcasing the fur-raising scene from the film where Disney’s Cruella de Vil is madly chasing after the dalmatian puppies.
- Coloured and engraved coin with excellent, frosted details.
- Officially licensed by Disney.
- Packaged in a custom-designed box featuring the image as seen on the coin.
- Unique memento for any Disney fan or coin collector.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000.
Released 29 November, 2022 | RRP USD$99.00
|Collection||Disney 101 Dalmatians|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II|
|Country of Issue||Niue|