Our officially licensed coin collection for Disney's great animated classic, Alice In Wonderland, continues with the next release for the wonderful White Rabbit!
The White Rabbit is the first Wonderland character Alice encounters. She follows him when he hurries into his hole and ends up falling into Wonderland. The rabbit appears several times as Alice makes her way through the fantastical world.
When Alice ultimately finds an entrance to the kingdom of the Queen of Hearts, she also finds the reason the White Rabbit was in a hurry: he works as the Queen's herald and was almost late to announce her arrival. The ill-tempered Queen of Hearts would surely cry “Off with his head” at the White Rabbit for being tardy, no wonder he is so jittery!
This delightful 1oz pure silver coin shows a coloured image of Alice with the White Rabbit at the entrance to the Queen of Hearts’ maze. This is offset by a dazzling touch of frosted engraving and background mirror finish. The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II can be seen on the obverse.
Presented in themed packaging featuring the White Rabbit, inside you will find the coin in its own acrylic display block, along with the Certificate of Authenticity confirming it as legal tender. Only 2,000 are available worldwide - so there’s no time to say hello goodbye – place your order now!
- Officially licensed Disney collectible coin.
- Celebrates Disney’s great animated classic Alice in Wonderland (1951).
- Beautifully engraved and coloured image of Alice with the White Rabbit at the entrance to the Queen of Hearts’ maze.
- Supplied in an acrylic display block inside complementary packaging.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Proof quality 99.9% pure silver.
- Desirable collectible for any Disney fan.
4 August, 2021 | RRP $USD99.00
|Disney Movies Collectibles
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Year of Issue
|Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
|Country of Issue