Give a round of a-paws for the final coin in our Disney 101 Dalmatians series! Made of 1oz pure silver and officially licensed, this dalmatian-filled piece will certainly get your tail wagging!
By the time this fan-favourite, madcap animated adventure drew to a close, Roger and Anita Radcliff had become the human guardians of a staggering 101 dogs. Disney 101 Dalmatians was the first feature to use the Xerox process to transfer the animators’ drawings to cels and this new method must have been immeasurably useful, given the vast number of spots on Lucky, Rolly, Patch, and the other 98 pups.
This coin shows the final moment in the endearing film where Roger and Anita are singing together, surrounded by their 101 dogs. The design is mostly in colour but for contrast, the wall has been engraved and frosted. This legal tender coin has a limited mintage of just 2,000 – you’ll need to get in quick!
Each coin arrives in a custom-designed box lined with black velvet. A Certificate of Authenticity is included along with the coin’s unique number in the mintage. You are fur-sure going to love this piece!
Add it to your Disney collection today – and be sure to check out our other releases while you’re at it!
- 1oz pure silver coin for Disney 101 Dalmatians, showcasing the endearing final moment in the film where Roger and Anita are singing together, surrounded by their 101 dogs.
- Coloured coin with some lovely engraved and frosted details.
- Officially licensed by Disney.
- Packaged in a custom-designed box, featuring the image as seen on the coin.
- Unique memento for any Disney fan or coin collector.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000.
Released 17 January, 2023 | RRP USD$99.00
|Disney 101 Dalmatians
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
|Country of Issue