Fans of Marvel’s Iron Man, do we have a collectible for you! This impressive miniature is made with a guaranteed minimum 160g solid pure silver, to highlight the Armoured Avenger in all his glory. Only 1,000 casts have been made in the world, if you manage to snag one of these, you’ll be the envy of all your friends!
Appearing in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, the Mark LXXXV (Mark 85) is Tony Stark's eighty-fifth, final and ultimate Iron Man Armour. The armour is equipped with enhanced nano-structure and is exceptionally more durable and efficient in combat than its base model the Mark L. The armour amplifies the user's base strength and combat skills to extreme levels and is capable of withstanding blasts and extremely powerful strikes, as well as being completely bulletproof.
Designed by 3D master sculptor Alejandro Pereira Ezcurra, the miniature shows Iron Man in a strong stance, firing his repulsor. The craft on his Mark 85 armour is truly breathtaking, with not a single detail missed. Standing approx. 9.5cm tall, this piece is sure to be a standout in your Marvel collection.
Engraved on the 5.1cm base are the silver purity, Marvel copyright and unique production number. The Marvel Studios’ themed box features a powerful image of the hero on the front. Inside, it’s lined with velvet to keep your miniature safely secured.
“It’s not about how much we lost, it’s about how much we have left. We’re the Avengers. We gotta finish this.”
- Solid silver miniature of Marvel’s Iron Man!
- Powerful design by 3D master sculptor Alejandro Pereira Ezcurra.
- Limited edition production of only 1,000 casts in the world.
- Guaranteed minimum 160g of pure silver.
- Miniature height approx. 9.5cm.
- Silver purity, Marvel copyright, and unique production number on base. Base width. 5.1cm.
- Secured in black velvet and packaged in a Marvel Studios’ themed box.
- A treasured collectible for any Marvel fan!
Released 31 August, 2023 | RRP USD$850.00
|999 Pure Silver
|(H) Approx. 9.5cm