Transformers – Soundwave 1oz Silver Coin
Unscrupulous blackmailer, Soundwave, is the latest Transformers icon featured in our popular coin series! Made of 1oz pure silver, this memento is bound to take you right back to the epic 1984 series, The Transformers.
Soundwave is an evil Decepticon spy who uses advanced receptors to gather secret information about the Autobots. His ability to scramble, encode, and decode data signals of all kinds make him a valuable asset to Megatron.
Officially licensed, this special piece features the Decepticon as seen in his 1984 debut, highlighting his cassette recorder detailing and striking blue and silver colour! The year and Transformers logo have been engraved with relief and a frosted finish. For contrast, a mirror-finish background is featured. And this coin is more than meets the eye… it’s legal tender! Confirmed by the Public Seal of Niue on the obverse.
Arriving in a themed box with a powerful image of the communications officer on the front and lined with soft velvet inside. Printed on the back is a Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number.
Be one of just 3,000 lucky Transformers fans in the world to own this piece! Just make sure you’re quick, as always these are sure to fly out the door!
- 1oz pure silver coin featuring The Transformers Soundwave, the logo and year of debut.
- The sixth release in our popular coin series of classic Transformers characters.
- Powerful design includes colour, frosted engraving, and mirror-finish.
- Presented in an eye-catching Transformers-themed box.
- Officially licensed by Hasbro.
- Limited mintage of 3,000.
- Impressive collectible for any Transformers fan or coin collector.
Released 8 August, 2023 I RRP USD$99.00
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse
|Country of Issue