Pay homage to Qui-Gon Jinn, with our latest 1oz pure silver Chibi® Coin! Be one of just 2,000 in the world to own this coin inspired by the wise Jedi Master. You could even get your hands on a gilded version!
The Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn:
A venerable if maverick Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn was a student of the living Force. Qui-Gon lived for the moment, espousing a philosophy of "feel, don't think -- use your instincts." He served as a mentor to Obi-Wan Kenobi and discovered Anakin Skywalker and his potential with the Force, eventually presenting him to the Jedi Council for training. Although Qui-Gon Jinn was denied training Anakin, the Council rescinded their decision to fulfil his dying wish.
Struck from .999 fine silver, the coin is coloured and shaped to resemble Qui-Gon Jinn. Some relief has been added for an eye-catching 3D effect. The gilded version is gold-plated with added frosting and mirror-finish! As legal tender, the Public Seal of Niue is engraved on the obverse.
Each officially licensed piece is held in a Star Wars-branded box featuring imagery of Qui-Gon Jinn and a large window to display your coin with ease. Turn to the back to find a printed Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number in the limited mintage.
Add the wise maverick to your collection today!
- Made of 1oz pure silver.
- Uniquely coloured and shaped coin resembles the Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn wearing his brown and tan robes.
- Part of our Star Wars™ Chibi® Coin series.
- Presented in a branded box, featuring imagery of the hero, and a large window for display.
- Limited worldwide mintage of just 2,000 – 200 being gilded.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- A cool addition to your Star Wars collection!
Released 19 September, 2023 | RRP USD$99.00
|Star Wars™ Chibi® Coin Collectibles
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse
|Country of Issue
|36mm x 25.83mm