The Hermit 1oz Silver Coin – Tarot Cards
The Hermit is the tenth release in our popular Tarot Cards Coin Collection and is numbered Nine in the timeless Tarot cards known as the Major Arcana. Interpreted here is an elderly man holding a lantern that only illuminates his next few steps rather than the full journey. He must step forward to see where to go next, as not everything will be revealed at once.
The Hermit encourages you to take a break from everyday life and experience a deep sense of introspection. That is when you will realise your sense of truth and that knowledge is within yourself, not in the distractions of the outside world. Set off to a weekend retreat or sacred pilgrimage, anything in which you can challenge your motivations, personal values and principles and get closer to your authentic self. You will get the answers you need, and perhaps a few of your priorities will change as a result.
In reverse, The Hermit means two things: that you are not taking enough time for yourself, or you are taking too much. If you’re not taking the time for personal reflection, the card encourages you to create time and space for it. It is time to go deeper into your inner being and rediscover your greater purpose on this earth.
If you’re spending too much time on inner reflection, it suggests that you may be taking seclusion too seriously, which may be impacting your relationships. Understand the value of staying connected to others and being mindful of other people’s needs, even while you are going through your spiritual journey.
This stunning 1oz pure silver coin has been coloured, engraved, and shaped to mimic the Tarot card. To add extra charm, frosting has also been applied. The obverse of the coin has an engraved border around the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, confirming it as legal tender.
It arrives inside specially designed packaging, which opens like a book to reveal the coin. A Certificate of Authenticity is printed on the box, along with the coin’s unique place in the mintage of just 2,000. On the inside front cover, you will find the meaning behind the card.
Find your light. Order today!
- Tenth release in our popular Tarot Cards Coin Collection. The Hermit is numbered Nine in the Tarot Cards collection, the Major Arcana.
- The card encourages us to take a careful examination of our lives, away from the current demands of our position. This will help us hear the answers we need and create our unique path.
- 1oz pure silver coin shows a coloured and engraved representation of The Hermit on a rectangular coin - to mirror the shape of a Tarot card.
- Legal tender in Niue and features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Presented in custom-made book-style packaging. The meaning behind the card and the Certificate of Authenticity are printed alongside the coin.
- Unique addition to any Tarot card or coin collection.
- Limited edition - only 2,000 coins available worldwide.
Released 5 October, 2022 I RRP USD$95.00
|Tarot Cards Collectibles
|999 Fine Silver
|1 troy oz
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
|Country of Issue
|53mm x 36mm