Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
Introducing the captivating Cleopatra coin. It is struck from 1oz pure silver and has a limited issue of 2,000.
- Features a stunning-coloured depiction of the Egyptian Queen, Cleopatra.
- She is shown in her iconic headdress, jewellery, and regal attire.
- Includes frosting and a mirror finish for maximum detail.
- Legal tender with the Public Seal of Niue engraved on the obverse.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a unique serial number.
- Outer display box is themed to complement your coin.
- A meaningful addition to any History lover’s collection.
- Rare opportunity to own a piece of Ancient Egypt.
|Collection||Women in History|
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Finish||Proof / Coloured|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Effigy||Public Seal of Niue Coat of Arms Obverse|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »