New Zealand Mint NYCC Prize Draw
We are pleased to advise that the draw has been completed and the prize was won by Denise Gonzalez of New Jersey. Congratulations Denise!
New York Comic Con Prize Draw Rules
Official Rules and Terms and Conditions for New Zealand Mint’s New York Comic Con (NYCC) Prize Draw to win four DC Comics 1oz Silver Collectible Coins is facilitated through New Zealand Mint.
Warner Bros. are not affiliated with and do not sponsor or endorse the contest. They are indemnified and released from any claims in connection with this prize draw.
- The Prize Draw is open to any United States of America resident who meets the conditions of entry.
- To enter the prize draw simply scan the QR code provided, enter your details on the online form and submit.
- These Prize Draw Official Rules (Terms & Conditions) may change from time to time.
- The prize is as follows: the winner will receive one of each of the following coins and themed packaging.
- COMIX™ - Action Comics #1 1oz Silver Coin
- COMIX™ - Showcase #4 1oz Silver Coin
- THE FLASH™ Classic 1oz Silver Coin
- SUPERMAN™ Classic 1oz Silver Coin
- All entrants deemed qualified by the stated Official Rules (Terms & Conditions) are eligible to win the prize.
- The Prize Draw commences at NYCC on Thursday 6 October 2022 and concludes on Sunday 9 October 2022.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the entries received and will be announced on Monday 17 October 2022.
- The prize will be despatched to a physical address provided by the winner (not a P.O. Box).
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance of the Official Rules (Terms & Conditions) and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Prize Draw.
- New Zealand Mint employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies, and their Immediate families or family extensions are excluded from entering the prize draw.
- New Zealand Mint reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in this competition on reasonable grounds.
- New Zealand Mint reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who New Zealand Mint decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Official Rules (Terms & Conditions), gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Prize Draw or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant New Zealand Mint exclusive permission to use their name in connection with the Prize Draw, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- By participating in this Prize Draw you are authorising New Zealand Mint to contact you in connection with this Prize Draw.
WINNING THE PRIZE:
- Only one winner of the Prize Draw can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined by New Zealand Mint using a random draw.
- New Zealand Mint’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted after three attempts over the course of 14 days) New Zealand Mint will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected or able to be delivered within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies New Zealand Mint in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, import duties, customs clearances or other costs that may be associated with the shipping or delivery of the prize.
NEW ZEALAND MINT RESPONSIBILITY
- New Zealand Mint reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue this Prize Draw at any stage, for any reason.
- New Zealand Mint takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Prize Draw due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law New Zealand Mint will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Prize Draw entry or winning the Prize Draw prize.
- Participation in the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these Official Rules (Terms & Conditions).