Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
This officially licensed Disney coin is the perfect way to celebrate the 2024 Lunar Year of the Dragon! 3oz of pure silver, it makes a lovely addition to your collection or a beautiful gift that can be treasured for years.
- The obverse bears the 2024 year, along with the Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles lll, confirming the coin’s legal tender status.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,024 to reflect the Lunar New Year.
- Large 55mm diameter coin features colourful artwork of Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse wearing traditional Lunar New Year clothing, surrounded by dragons. This is offset by a shiny mirror-finish background.
- In contrast, the border is textured, using sandblasting. ‘Happy Year of the Dragon’ is engraved at the top.
- Presented in modern packaging that features the same stunning artwork as seen on the coin.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and the coin’s unique number are printed on the back.
Bring in the New Year with this alluring memento!
|999 Fine Silver
|Proof / Coloured
|Year of Issue
|Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles III
|Country of Issue
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »