Make sure to log in to gain your Credits.
- Stunning 1oz pure silver gilded coin pays tribute to the 2024 Lunar Year of the Dragon
- Shows a coloured portrayal of a dragon in vibrant red hues. Engraved is the Chinese character for ‘dragon’ along with a red gemstone for further brilliance.
- Legal tender with the Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles III engraved on the obverse.
- Packaged for display in an acrylic block, which is placed in red and gold packaging - auspicious colours in Chinese culture.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,024 coins — to reflect the Year of the Dragon.
Great gift idea for the Lunar New Year or coin collector.
|Metal||999 Fine Silver|
|Weight||1 troy oz|
|Year of Issue||2024|
|Effigy||Jody Clark effigy of His Majesty King Charles III|
|Country of Issue||Niue|
- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING on all international online orders!
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
You, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes, customs forms and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, fees and requirements. Note: U.S. citizens who purchase goods over USD$800.00 may be subject to a formal customs entry and will need to complete a CBP 5106 form to receive goods if contacted - even as a private citizen. Learn more about Customs requirements here »